Have a Healthy Halloween for Your Family!
Ok, so you know that I always talk about the evils of sugar!
Most of the year, it's okay to talk about sugar not being good for you.....but some patients still want to enjoy Halloween!
So what can you do to enjoy Halloween without sugar?
I took a quick trip out to Pinterest to see what great, healthy snacks inventive people came up with for Halloween. Here are a few that I think are not only very clever, but really very healthy!
Here are some of my favorite healthy Halloween snacks:
- Carrot fingers with seed nails
- Baby carrot and cucumber pumpkin
- Sweet potato and squash ghosts and pumpkin chips
- Lettuce hair, dip face, peppers, mushrooms, zucchini, broccoli, tomatoes and celery all "build up" to a healthy skeleton
- Banana ghosts and tangerine pumpkins
Have a fun, safe Halloween from Dr. Kathi and your staff at Health By Hands Wellness Center Center.