It's Allergy Season....Don't Let This Ruin Your Fall!
If you’re one of the millions who are sneezing, congested or coughing…..you may have seasonal allergies.
Right now ragweed is at full bloom…and mountain cedar is just around the corner! If you want to know what is in bloom or seeding for the next few months, visit www.pollen.com or watch your local TV station. Many TV stations also have pollen counts on their web site.
Allergic rhinitis can quickly become a full-blown sinus infection. So it’s best to treat your allergies before they get worse.
Don't Let Seasonal Allergies Get You Down!
You and your family members don’t need to suffer anymore. And you don’t have to get allergy shots for two or more years to battle seasonal allergies. ASA Balance Therapy and Allergy Elimination Technique offer analysis and treatment for kids, adults, and seniors providing accurate and effective balancing for all aspects of the body and reduction of allergic responses to external and internal triggers.
ASA Balance takes only 15 minutes, is safe, painless (no drugs or needles) and effective! A non-invasive, drug-free, natural solution, NAET® uses a blend of chiropractic, acupuncture/acupressure, kinesiology and nutrition to alleviate allergies.
One allergen is treated at a time. If you are not severely immune deficient, you may need just one treatment to desensitize one allergen. A person with mild to moderate number of allergies may take about 15-20 office visits to desensitize 15-20 food and environmental allergens.
Basic essential nutrients are treated during the first few visits. Chemicals, environmental allergens, vaccinations, immunizations, etc. are treated after completing about ten basic essential nutrients. NAET can successfully alleviate adverse reactions to egg, milk, peanuts, penicillin, aspirin, mushrooms, shellfish, latex, grass, ragweed, flowers, perfume, animal dander, animal epithelial, make-up, chemicals, cigarette smoke, pathogens, heat, cold, other environmental agents. It may take several office visits to desensitize a severe allergen.
Keeping Your Home Allergen Free
In addition to using ASA Balance, you can also help reduce your allergic rhinitis or sinusitis by following some of these easy-to-do steps:
• Stay indoors on dry, windy days; and go outside after a good rain! People tend to think going out after a rain stirs up things, but in fact it clears the air.
• Even if you love working in the yard, during allergy season let someone else mow your oawn, pull weeds and garden for you.
• Even if you’re tired after being outside, take your clothes off outside or in the garage and toss them in the washer. As for you, jump in the shower and make sure you wash your hair!
• Don't hang laundry outside — pollen can stick to sheets and towels.
• Always wear a pollen mask if you’re outside doing work.
• When pollen counts are high, keep your doors and windows closed at night.
• Many people think getting up early to work in the yard, walk, jog or bile is the best time. No! Do all of that at night because morning is when the pollen is at its highest count.
• Don’t drive with your car windows down. Use the AC in your car!
• Make sure you have your AC and heating filters checked and replaced on a regular schedule.
• A dehumidifier will help your indoor air dry. Dampness will allow pollen and mold to grow!
• In your bedroom and other rooms where you are most of the time, use a high-efficiency particulate air (HEPA) filter.
• Vacuum with a cleaner that has a HEPA filter, and before find a natural floor cleaner with a natural or no scent, to damp mop your tile and hardwood floors.
Visit Health By Hands Wellness Center today.